• Don’t push yourselves in line. Since there will be tension and nervousness, even small actions can make other people upset or angry. Pushing yourself in line is one thing. Wait with manners. If you’re late, then you have to wait in line like everybody else and start at the end. You can’t jump into the line next to your friend who has been waiting in hours and think that people behind you won’t get mad at you. Keep that in mind even when you’re getting in line for merchandise or signing as well.
• Don’t take photos. Which is rather sad but it’s a matter of PSC copy right. During a concert in Mexico, fans would not stop taking photos and the GazettE did not come out for an Encore no matter how much the fans cheered for them.
• the GazettE is a band of 咲き禁 (sakikin). Sakikin is a show of ‘affection’ and it is not allowed. Hinting the boys like ‘Kiss me, ‘Hug me.’, ‘Sleep with me’ through dances, name screaming etc. is rude and prohibited.
• No moshpits. The most annoying thing at a concert is the moshpit. It disrupts fans who want to watch the performance and causes a distraction for the band members who will sometimes watch to make sure no one gets hurt.
• No chatting during the performance. You go to the concert to listen to the performance and sing your favorite song along with the vocalist, not talk and disrespect them.
• Don’t grab the band. If you get close to the band, don’t grab them or tear their clothes. They might let you touch them, but let it stay there. They don’t like fans who are pulling them.
• Headbang when they headbang. If there is a point in the song where all the members begin headbanging, do not just stare at them. Headbang as well. Just staring and not participating is a sign of disrespect.
• Listen when the band members talk about serious stuff. Don’t scream or laugh at the wrong time. At least not when they talk about serious stuff. Listen! When Miyavi, during his last gig in Sweden, began to talk about the tsunami disaster in Japan. It was an emotional speech. But in middle of it, some girls in the audience burst out in laughter because they were talking about something else. It was so rude. Fans believe it made Miyavi disappointed (Apparently you could see it in his face and he hasn’t been there since then) and most people in the audience were upset and angry.
• Don’t hurt people when the band is throwing stuff to you. We’re all eager to catch things that are thrown to us from the band, but it’s not okay if you hurt other people in the process. This is the time during gigs when the most people get injured.
• Scream loud at the Encore. We’ve all seen it in Nameless Liberty Six Guns that if the audience doesn’t scream loud and in unison “Encore”, the band won’t show up for the Encore.
• Show the band respect even after the concert. Do not stalk them! Don’t try to find their hotel and wait outside. And if there’s a signing session, ask before you take pictures and such.
Just use your head, be respectful and remember that the GazettE is performing for you so give them your full attention.
Have fun and thank you~!
Day 12: Your favourite J-Rock singer.
Ruki :D the leader of the GazettE
Day 11: The very first J-Rock song you ever heard
You know it already… the same anwser what I gave on the fifth day (D-tecnoLife by UVERworld)
Day 10: How you first got into J-Rock.
via anime openings (the 2nd op of Bleach)
Day 9:Your favorite J-Rock performance
the GazettE - The Nameless Liberty @ Tokyo Dome 10.12.26
Day 8: A J-Rock song you know all the words to
Maximum the Hormone - Koi no Mega Lover :P
Day 7: A J-Rock song that makes you cry
it’s so obvious… the GazettE - Saraba
Typical stereotypes associated with Disney Princesses.
I will open my long-closed heart for ten seconds
so don’t hesitate
and just say yes
Day 6: Your favourite J-Rock video
Do you mean PV? hm… Kakumei Dualism by T.M. Revolution and Mizuki Nana
Day 5: Your favorite Jrock song
D-tecnoLife by UVERworld » It was the very first JRock song I’ve ever heard… I guess it was 3 years ago (maybe)… I know there are much better songs, but it has an emotional value :)